Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun gaining populatity?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
tete
Anyone else seen shadowrun gaining a new popularity? I just saw some 3rd books over at barns and noble... usually all they have is Wizards and White Wolf.
Tanka
I've seen the corebook at B&N and Waldenbooks. Not much else, though.
Adam
FanPro has book trade distribution again, so you should be able to order virtually any FanPro product [Shadowrun, Classic BattleTech, The Dark Eye] in the bigger chains.
Phaeton
YAY! When I started seeing core manuals at B&N and Waldenbooks, all I could think was "OMFGWTF D00D SHADWRUN MEY GET MOR POPULARYTY!!!!1one"

...Err, well, something along those lines...
Tanka
Never respond like that again... It hurts the brain.
Jason Farlander
Phaeton...

That... was awesome...
Phaeton
Good, then. I'll remember to respond that way more often, in that case. grinbig.gif
Shadow
Phaeton, you are a L33t D00de you r0x0r!

L8
Tanka
010010010010000001101000011000010111010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001100001011011000110110000101110
Phaeton
...I really wish I could explain L33tma here, but it'd take too long and I am lazy...

But yes. R0><0R. SR R T3I-I G@1N1NG P0PI_IL@R1TY.
Crusher Bob
D4 P41|\|! D4 P41|\|!
Phaeton
1T BI____________IRN$!!!!!11oneoneshift+1
RedmondLarry
Iway inkthay isthay isway ettypray aggingfray eirdway.
Phaeton
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF.
hobgoblin
i do belive tanka have the best one smile.gif
Phaeton
What'd he say? What'd he say? *doesn't know jack about speaking in binary*
mfb
tank has the best zero, as well. he is 73h r33tzz0r.
Tanka
"I hate you all."

My inspiration!
moosegod
I will kill you all!
Dingus_McGee
I haven't seen the books IN the store at my old job, Books-A-Million. They mostly still have D&D, Star Trek, Star Wars, and White WOlf products. I'll have to see if the can order them, though.

On another note, Saturday was my last game with my group of 6 years, as I go into Air Force BMT on Tuesday Wish me luck, Dumpshock, I'll miss gaming so much!
Phaeton
Aw...G'luck, Dingus! *salutes and waves*
Diesel
<snobby>Air Force? The hell are you going there for, it's all about the Army!</snobby>

Nah, hehe, good luck on everything, maybe someday you'll realize the error of your ways, but AF is better than...oh...the CG. biggrin.gif What MOS/job/whatever they call it in the AF are you signing up for?
BumsofTacoma
My brain hurts.

some how I am reminded of when I used to play EQ years ago.

//shudders//
Phaeton
rotfl.gif
Dingus_McGee
Weather Apprentice, slated to become E-3 when I finish tech school. But I better concentrate on getting E-2 after BMT first!

On my way out of the door soon, just checking Dumpshock one last time for my final fix.

And I checked on my store, Books-A-Million can order all 3rd Edition books and most of the novels....Yay us!
Diesel
Well I supposed you'd go and do something that wouldn't straight up get you shot at, to each his own, I guess. biggrin.gif

Good luck once more, keep us updated!
Pistons
QUOTE (Diesel)
Well I supposed you'd go and do something that wouldn't straight up get you shot at, to each his own, I guess. biggrin.gif

Good luck once more, keep us updated!

Via PMs, if you will. There's been an increase of folks veering wildly off topic to post pointless chatter or Lounge-like interjections; I can understand a little of it happening here and there, but it's getting a bit much. Please rein it in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012