Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OMG! Can it be true?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
pbangarth
My internet service was crapping out on the weekend, and my PbP game on Sunday was threatened, so I was scrambling around trying to find a network/modem to which I could connect. My wife tried at her workplace, but issues got in the way... but one of her coworkers said, "That sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind trying it out. I have a couple of buddies who would be willing, too." Yay!

Of course, in about 10 days I'm going 3500 km. east for two months. But they will be here when I come back!

Keep the faith people, they ARE out there.
pbangarth
Three of them! Three potential new players are coming over tonight to learn Shadowrun. I can't believe it. In this small forestry and oil town, two hours out in the sticks, I find three people to indoctrinate welcome into Shadowrun. Yay!
paws2sky
Gamers. They're everywhere!

Just gotta know which rocks to look under. smile.gif

-paws
pbangarth
Could be I have three new players hooked! Too bad I am going away to the cottage for two and a half months. It's almost a shame to go.

Almost. grinbig.gif
Argentis
Take your books with you, and I'm sure you could cook up a pretty good campaign in that time.
pbangarth
Yes, I'm taking my books. I am GMing an online game, and playing in one, possibly two online games. Also, there are a few players among the cottagers.

Oh... yeah... I'm taking my dissertation work too. I'll be writing that in between games and maintaining the plumbing. wink.gif
warrior_allanon
fixing to try and find people in my area that are not already tied up in a game, or maybe i can get some of them to play since i will be running on a different night, I have an evil campaign in mind, running through 6 different game systems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012