Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starting SR Missions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
PirateChef
I'm a long time Shadowrun player, and have been interested in the missions system since the beginning. Unfortunately I am unable to attend most cons, and have been unable to find any other SR players in my area. I have been able to run SR for a while now, and this has led to a few questions.

Would it be possible for someone to run the SR Missions in an online format, using such tools as OpenRPG or Maptools? If I were to find a game, either online or in rl, would it be possible to start at the beginning of the SR missions, or would I have to start with the current season of missions?
LurkerOutThere
I just started playing missions this past weekend but i had promised some folks I would try and run the mods online for them once I have them under my belt. If you'll PM me some contact info AIM or email prefered I will contact you once i know something more solid. Also may want to include your availability and what time zone your in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012