Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neo Tokyo.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Dumori
IT comes out on the 3rd so tomorrow. If all goes to plan I'll be running a sever for it.

http://www.neotokyohq.com/

Is the site it looks quite SRie in the guns department.

I'll give a review when I play it.
Blade
I played it back when it was a UT2004 mod. Sadly it had no bot support and I wasn't able to find any populated server but it looked pretty neat.
As far as I know, it's VERY GITS-inspired
PBTHHHHT
Oh yeah, I remember playing that a little bit on the UT2004 mod also. Since I'm a GiTS fan, I remember trying that one out.
Blade, you probably killed me a few times if we ever played on the same server. I remembered dying a lot, though the servers were never that full, just a few handful of guys. biggrin.gif
Caine Hazen
Well if we have a server to play on, I could be encouraged to join in the fun... I need to get on seeing what this is aboot
Doc Chaos
Way to much Ghost in the Shell and boring soundtrack for my taste... guess I'll stick with Dystopia smile.gif
Critias
Looks cool, but I don't have any appropriate games (though I do have Steam) on my PC.
Dumori
Still no release yet. Some severs are up but I've had HW problems.
hobgoblin
I fear it will end up like the rest of the non-CS games, as they are geared for a slower pace, but have players thats are around 15 and high on sugar and caffeine 24/7...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012