Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know you have been too long ...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Chrysalis
Greets,

This was a funny thing which I was thinking about after reading through several you have been in AIESEC too long...

1. Think that RPGs have far too few acronyms. You devise new ones and use them repeatedly during the game.
  2. New players are on the I2RPG stage, party members are on TR stage, party leader is on LR stage, retired characters are on H4F stage
  3. Insist that tables are optional, instead all playing should involve flip-charts and markers.
  4. Think how you can turn your weekly game into a PboX (project based on eXchange)
  5. Insist that games should start with an icebreaker, breaks punctuated by energizers, and an output should be written on the game afterwards.
  6. Your characters have a PLP (personal learning plan) for a background. Insist for regular 360 degree feedback during the game.
  7. Games finish off with a feedback sheet for the OC
  8. Insist that everyone bring their own mug for each game.
  9. If the game sessions last over the weekend, you bring your own sleeping bag, there will also be a theme parties on Friday and Saturday. Drinks will be paid with chits.
  10. Expect team plans in powerpoint format.
  11. Going on traineeship is based on the nearness of a gaming group.
  12. Games are meetings, cons are local/regional/national seminars
  13. Able to understand the above and chuckle
Chrysalis
I guess I am the only AIESECer here. nyahnyah.gif
Link
AIESEC AKA UB biggrin.gif
BookWyrm
OK, dumb question time: What in the name of Dunkelzhan's left backleg pinkie toe is AIESEC?
Link
International student group, I looked it up on google.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012