Full Version: OOC - "The Rabbit"
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Tiralee
DM Hat is On

Ahh, fresh meat.

Once more with feeling -

Plot details so far:

1: The run looks "legit".
2: The Jonhson is a nasty but honest piece of work.
3: The target is currently running with a gang.
4: The target is to be delivered unharmed. (Of course, unharmed is a relative term.)
5: Further complications are highly likely to arise after the run is accepted.

Roll Perceptions (TN variable, min TN 4), Charisma and Negotiation (To see if you're able to squeeze out more from the Johnson, info or otherwise) Gang ID or anything else that so chooses your fancy.

*Think laterally as I tend to toss stuff that might help out that way.*
[GM hint time now over.]

L:
phelious fogg
Perception: 11 04 04 01 01
Charisma: 14 03 02 01
Gang ID: 04 01

Mavrick doesnt try to negotiate.

Shadow
Perception: 05 05 05 02 10 05
Charisma: 03 03 05 05
Negotiations: 07 02

(Don't forget her bad rep lvl1)

EDIT

Oops, she is also going to scan the documents the johnson gave them and commit them to memory.
Grey
Sorry for lagging so much on getting you a character. Work has been a killer lately, I'll try to have mine finished today.
Grey
My character is done, I just need to finish the 20 questions (which I'll do when I get back from my lunch break).
Grey
I emailed my character in. I won't post IC until I know its approved.
Blitz
Jeez grey! Don't you work?? You're in just about every single online game on here!!!
Grey
Heh, yeah, I do work, but I'm sitting at a computer all day, so I can sit on the forum all day. My work is real stop and go, so when its stops, I have time to jump on here.

Besides, I plan on eventually passing Fortune up as the number one poster that isn't an admin. (j/k) wink.gif
Tiralee
Player hat On

(the odd-looking Night one in the corner staying out of everyone's way.)

Perception: 05 05 04 03 02 02 #D:6 TN:4 HR:5 S:3
Ett: 10 05 02 01 #D:4 TN:4 HR:10 S:2 (3)
Negotiation:11 09 05 01 #D:4 TN:5 HR:11 S:3 (4)
Gang ID:14 09 04 #D:3 TN:6 HR:14 S:2 (3)
Aura Read:05 05 03 03 02 #D:5 TN:4 HR:5 S:2

ST:Current Affairs(KNO): 05 04 03 03 02 #D:5 TN:4 HR:5 S:2

Well, hell rolls aside (I NEVER get it like this) I've drifted from the nice comforting wall and scanned the documents. I've also gathered a little info on the rest of you and am reasonably comfident that you're not going to turn into face-eating demons.

Ok, response rolls for some people!

Niiice negotiation rolls there Shadow, and a good one from Mav - Will fill in the info IC.

Out of interest, I'm using the NSRCG diceroller as I'm lazy and like the damn thing. The () indicate the level of successes due to the "High Rollin'" success rule that I use.

L:
Grey
Am I approved to post?
Tiralee
"Flame" is a go, Grey

And many apologies - I've been trying to catch up on things mid-game, and haven't givien it as much thought as I could have.

But it's a long weekend here, so, brain is now working, hurrah!

:L
Grey
Perception: 27 05 04 02
Charisma: 05 03 03 03 01
Negotiations: 05 05 03 01
Gangs: 10 05 03 01
Tiralee
Sorry for the uneven post speeds - Public hols here and was enjoying an extended period of quality time.

Crow - I'd like for you to roll an Ett to "persuade" your contact that talking to someone with your rep- TN of 5 (See below for the explaination, but TN = +1 for the rep and the ett (4) skill of contact.)

If you're waiting for me to roll your character's contacts, sorry - shall do so now for Crow , Shadow.

I'll be using the SR Archtype M rJohnson since it's easier than having to roll stats at random - I'll substitute the Ett(Corp) for a (Street), though.

Ok, Rolling for Crow, if she succeeded the "contact" roll, - Information in regards to the "Rising Moon". TN = 5, for detailed information. (Knowledge Skill table thingy, Page 96 if you're wondering.)

05 05 05 04 04 04 01 01 #D:8 TN:5 HR:5 S:3
Score! 3 successes - Info coming your way if you manage the roll.

Grey and Fogg - If you're wanting to pump your contacts, roll the Ett's for it.

L;
Grey
Two rolls, first for the fixer, then the street doc. I also have a Good Rep 2, so that should help.

Street Etiquette (fixer): 11 09 05 04 04 03
Street Etiquette (street doc): 11 05 04 02 01 01
Shadow
Tiralee,

I didn't understand your last post at all. Do you want me to roll, or did you roll already?

If you want me to roll... defaultig to charisma,

04 02 03 11
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012