Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Boston
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Runner Smurf
I recently moved to the Boston area, and I'm looking to join (or start) a new Shadowrun game. Any edition, but SR4 by default.

Anybody running a game anywhere in New England that want a new player?

If no game is to be had, I'll start one. Any players out there looking for a game?
Jame J
I wouldn't object to an SR4 game (not having SRs 1, 2 OR 3). But ... I must take the MBTA to get to it, so pardon me when I ask where you are.
Runner Smurf
I'm in Waltham, which is a bit off the beaten path, as far as the T is concerned. Hrm. Perhaps one of Cambridge's game stores would allow us to play there...let's see if we can find any more players.
Jame J
There's also the Hobby Bunker if you can get to Malden.

You have a PM coming your way.
Black Jack Rackham
I run a monthly SR:M game down in Bridgewater. Our next game is coming up this Saturday 7-11pm if you're interested.

Mark
Jame J
Ahhhhh. I have no way of getting down to Bridgewater. Sorry.

Also sorry, but I don't really count Bridgewater as being part of Boston, because it's not on the Blue Line/Orange Line/Green Line/Red Line subway system, and therefore I can't get to it. nyahnyah.gif

(I'm just being snarky. Don't take it too seriously. wink.gif )
Runner Smurf
I'm up for it. A bit of a drive, but I crave me some Shadowrun. PMs sent, Black Jack.
Jame J
Great. Leaves me high, dry and Shadowrunless! frown.gif
Black Jack Rackham
QUOTE (Jame J @ Jul 24 2009, 07:40 AM) *
Great. Leaves me high, dry and Shadowrunless! frown.gif

You could always hitch a ride with Runner Smurf...
Mark

Just sayin...
Jame J
QUOTE (Black Jack Rackham @ Aug 1 2009, 10:26 AM) *
You could always hitch a ride with Runner Smurf...
Mark

Just sayin...

I could, yeah. If I were in Waltham, instead of Lynn! twirl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012