Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open Call for Players in Cincinnati
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
NightLife
Just as the title says I'm in the market for a couple of players. I've recently had a couple fall out so their spots are now open. Drop me a note here if you're interested.
Titus
Hi there! I'm relocating to Cincinnati at the start of the month. If you are still hosting or looking for a player, I'd love to join. My account won't let me message you for some reason. I accept emails (best) and board messages, so feel free to drop me a line. I tried messaging you but it's not working.

I'm new, but I've played D&D so I'm familiar with dice games. I've never lived in an area with an active Shadowrun game that I could find.
Eceas
I'm in Cinci and I've been looking for a SR group for a while now. I'm a newbie but I've done other tabletop games in the past and I'm more than willing to learn.
Titus
I found a meetup site online. It allows people in Cincinnati to submit calls for players. It's not exclusive to Shadowrun but there is a recent call for 3rd edition players. That is not the most recent edition. You can find cheaper Shadowrun 3rd edition (10 bucks with shipping) or download it online for 18 bucks. You may wish to wait on buying it (if you don't have it already). There is a quick "get started guide" available for free download. While it leaves out and probably simplies a lot, it provides a decent background to the mechanics (I think, obviously I don't know).

There is an approval process for new members though. I'm still stuck in limbo (neither approved nor denied) but once access is granted, we can both post we are interested.

There is also a monthly meeting group that occurs the second Sunday of each month. The location of the meeting place for the monthly meeting is supposedly hidden but it's almost certainly at the game shop of the host. The main page says Yottaquest LLC as the meeting spot. Even then, game shops are excellent places to meet gamers. Feel free to google their address.

http://www.meetup.com/Yottaquest/

I'm off of here until the 1st at least. I need to finish packing and prevent my cat from freaking out. Maybe one will happen. Feel free to shoot me an email if there's anything else I can do... or if you hated my unsolicited advice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012