Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Military-Grade Armor Enhancements
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BlackJaw
I didn't find this doing a quick search of the forums, and I suspect I missed it in the book... but I've checked a few times:
Where do I find prices for the Military-grade armor enhancements from Arsenal page 51?

Some look like they are essentially cyberware systems, and I could use those... but what about Mobility and some of the others that don't reference cyberware? I don't see it in the Armor chapter, and I don't see it in the errata... where am I missing it?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (BlackJaw @ Jul 28 2009, 08:54 PM) *
I didn't find this doing a quick search of the forums, and I suspect I missed it in the book... but I've checked a few times:
Where do I find prices for the Military-grade armor enhancements from Arsenal page 51?

Some look like they are essentially cyberware systems, and I could use those... but what about Mobility and some of the others that don't reference cyberware? I don't see it in the Armor chapter, and I don't see it in the errata... where am I missing it?

Page 182 of Arsenal, in the Equipment Tables...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012