Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dragon*Con 2009
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Kai
Events are up for Dragon*Con, an array of missions and a few one shots for everyone, or even if you just feel like stopping by and saying hi, we'll be in the Hilton, Carter room if I remember right from last year
Bull
I'm sad. No Kai at Gen Con, and I can't do Dragon Con frown.gif
Kai
Yeah Kai's family ate all the vacation time for the year ;7
Maybe next year, eh? My free floor space for Otakon is moving, makes my free floor space for Gencon more appealing. Maybe I'll actually go to Gencon as like, a player for once, craziness!
underaneonhalo
You guys wouldn't happen to be bringing some SR4A limited editions for us poor Atlanta runners would you?
Kai
That's a question for Catalyst, I'm only in charge of herding GMs, no one lets me play with actual money biggrin.gif
underaneonhalo
I'm in the same boat when it comes to playing with money, only it's bands I herd. I hope your perks are better than mine nyahnyah.gif

I guess I'll go hound the cool kids over at Catalyst now.
Coldhand Jake
I'll be there, if I can get a ride. Wow, deja vu...
Kai
QUOTE (underaneonhalo @ Aug 15 2009, 01:13 AM) *
I hope your perks are better than mine nyahnyah.gif

There are perks?! o.O

Its seriously more a labor of love for the fans than anything, I get in for free for organizing and pick up a book or two on credit but its mostly cause I like you guys and want you to have games, even when it means chasing GMs with bats to get a commitment out of them and flailing wildly in a panic when some cancel, or in one case last year have to leave the con because the Nat'l Guard said so :7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012