Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: didn't someone say somthin about new novels
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
OneTrikPony
If it was a dream it was tottally lucid. i was sitting in this chair in this room infront of this screen reading this forum and some one; maybe this Adam, posted something about new shadowrun novels being writen and even, potentially, released for public consumption.

Tell me I didn't dream it.
Prime Mover
Nope three slated for release. Two novels and an anthology, been on hold for awhile now.

Edit: Mentioned in chat, forums and full page in the back of Feral Cities along with Runners Toolkit.
OneTrikPony
On Hold??? frown.gif
(Sniffles)
But I've read Knight's Pawn 10 friken times now. If they're allready writen why put them on hold?

Thanks for the answer anyhow PM

[edit] Mel Odom's stuff wasn't to bad so I expect to read all of Cut and Run eventually. I'll ahve to google John Helfers he sounds familiar. Does any one know anything about Phaedra Weldon? [/edit]
Adam
The novels and other fiction aren't "on hold." They're in progress, various titles in various stages, plus business end stuff going on to make sure that they're more than just labors of love. wink.gif
OneTrikPony
FUKING AWESOME!!! biggrin.gif:D:D

wife just banned me from the happy dance for a week. Stuff get's broken LOL

Thanks Adam!

[doin the quiet happy dance]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012