Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Lagoon manga/anime
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Eugene
Has anyone seen or read this? How good is it? Seems like you could mine it for Shadowrun plots.
PBTHHHHT
yes. enjoyable. yes you could mine it.

Also mentioned in a recent post.
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=829927
Stahlseele
First barrage was all in good fun.
Second barrage started the whole psycho bullshit most anime seem to be prone to use . .
Fix-it
I tried to enjoy Black Lagoon (the anime). but I just couldn't. episode 9 was just too farking stupid.
Stahlseele
Which one was that and why was it so stupid?
I pretty much enjoyed the complete first series, before the psychopathic incestous murdering crossdressing children Hansel und Gretel appeared.
But then, i also enjoy such things like Lucky Star, Pani Poni Dash ans Trigun . .
PBTHHHHT
Oh man, the hansel and gretel one was a crazy one, I enjoyed how the series became darker. did you watch the other major arc involving the yakuza? Not a happy ending.
Stahlseele
Yeah, i did. But that wasn't the psycho mindfuck shit i hate . . that was good old military/crime syndicate gang war with violence . . that i can actually enjoy <.<
I'm one of the people who think that the only good way to watch NGE is to fast forward between the fighting scenes ^^
boost
also renny is buildable as a character and fun to play
Stahlseele
Remember, with the modern Romeo and Julia and Black Lagoon, you CAN bring a Sword to a Gun-Fight ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012