Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hiddengrid Episode Log
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
ZenDead
Episode 0

Here

Just a intro to myself, and some of the things we will be covering in the show.
ZenDead
Episode 1

Here

This episode is Brainstorming ideas for a game and campaign.
ZenDead
Episode 2

Here

This Episode is all about movies. Not the usual suspects for some leaving out the classics.
ZenDead
Episode 3

Here

This episode is about Characters and a little bit on gangs.
ZenDead
Episode 4

Here

This episode is mainly about online SR resources. Some new, many classics.
ZenDead
Episode 5

Here

In this episode I talk about Archetypes and roles in a group.
ZenDead
Episode 6

Here

In this episode we finish chatting about how a GM can bring a group together.
ZenDead
Episode 7

Here

This episode is about starting, maintaining, and ending campaigns. I also talk about types of campaigns you can have.
ZenDead
Episode 8

Here

In this episode myself and a co-host got to chat with Aaron Pavao and Stephen McQuillan.
ZenDead
Episode 9 Contacts

Here

We talk about Contacts and how they are economic to the game.
Kanis has a strange echo on his part of the show for some reason and I could not get it out.
kanislatrans
QUOTE (ZenDead @ Nov 4 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Episode 9 Contacts

Here

We talk about Contacts and how they are economic to the game.
Kanis has a strange echo on his part of the show for some reason and I could not get it out.

Gremlins 2 strike again.(grin)
ZenDead
Episode 10

Here

It is an AP show I said no but a few have asked so I did one. We will be continuing to post them for a bit to see what people think. We will also be adding regular shows as well.

ZenDead
Episode 11

Here

Part 2 of the AP Episode. The End of Part 1 of Down and out in Puyallup. Part two, Episode 3 of the AP's will be up after the first of the year. Also a new Regular Episode.
Mardegun
I love SR podcasts, keep them comming!
ZenDead
Here we go once again. I got a chance to sit down with Jason at Wolfcon in Bugcity in Nov. Here is the short interview we had.

Here
Mardegun
Thanks for the update. nuyen.gif
ZenDead
Episode 13

A show updating the things going on with the show.

Here

Enjoy
ZenDead
Alrighty Episode 14. A reboot sorta. Also a bit about starting campaigns. As well as a bit about Missions.

Here
ZenDead
Episode 15
We talk about Character Generation. Also a bit about House Rules and Meta types. Kinda crazy show. And long clocked in at over 2 hours.

Here it is
warrior_allanon
is there any way we can get these as MP3's, i dont have the time to sit through them in the evenings and listen, but i can put them on a CD and listen to them on the drive to work
BigMrE
It appears that the Hiddengrid.com web address is no longer valid. Perhaps Zen has finally pod-faded?
ZenDead
QUOTE (BigMrE @ May 13 2012, 05:42 PM) *
It appears that the Hiddengrid.com web address is no longer valid. Perhaps Zen has finally pod-faded?

Hell no we are recording new shows as I write this.
nulloperations
That's right. We just recorded 2 episodes tonight on Archtypes, going up in the feed over the next two weeks. Keeping him active since he doesn't have to edit anymore.
warrior_allanon
well, anything else?
MetaBlazer
There hasn't been an update about Hidden Grid in a while so I figure I will fill those of you who haven't been following the podcast. I am in no way associated with those who are involved, I am just a fan letting other fans know from my perspective. ZenDead's broadcasts are still available Here in the Echoes section and is the reason I was first turned onto the series. nulloperations has taken control of the podcast and is now broadcasting actual plays with him acting as GM. They are quite interesting and entertaining, especially because there are very few podcasts of Shadowrun game. The games are set in the 2050's so no 4th edition games as of yet. ZenDead does guest as a player in one or two of the episodes. The last post is a detailed description of how the podcasts are created with a call for those to submit their own recorded games which some of you might find interesting.
nulloperations
Hey, thanks for jumping on this MetaBlazer. I really need to spend more time in the Forums.

As MetaBlazer said, we're continuing our Actual Play series. With the other there wonderful Shadowrun Podcasts out there (Critical Glitch, Neo-@, and The Arcology Podcast), what HG was is pretty much covered. We're now using the SR5 rules in a hacked 2050 setting (wireless is a thing), and continuing to run older modules converted to newer rules.

We also just picked up our first guest GM series. Second Run starts tonight on Hiddengrid, with the first episode dropping at 8pm eastern.

Also, has anyone seen Zen? It's been some time...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012