Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: social networking sites
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Hocus Pocus
i'd swore i'd never use these things, but recent events force me to serious consider it *ugh*. Any quick advice on twitter, facebook and myface? those i believe are the 3 main ones. Privacy, ease of use, content. Anything would be helpful on which is the best. Apparently they even have games on it to play, if some people are to be believed.
kanislatrans
I like twitter. easy to use and doesn't take up hours of time to check in on. don't have a facebook so i couldn't say on that one. I have a myspace page but only check it once a month or so..too much nasty things kept ending up in my computer when it gets a lot of use.
Chrysalis
I like facebook since most of my friends are on it. Great way to meet new people too.

MySpace is really good if you like bands - alot. Usually if your musical tastes run into the smaller bands they even send messages to you or even talk to them. Hmm... Got offered backstage passes once and got sent promotional material from one band for doing some spellchecking for the official website.
Hocus Pocus
ty.

admitedly, i'm old and all these new things pass me by so fast i barely have time enough to hear about them. I still can't work an ipod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012