Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Finding Some Artwork
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Ol' Scratch
Hi! I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I hope this forum works okay.

Quite a few years ago there was a game called Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I never really played it myself as I didn't care much for video games at the time, but I remember seeing an advertisement in (I think) Dragon Magazine or Dungeon Magazine. It was a picture of an orcish looking fellow sitting in a chair with a shotgun on one shoulder and a faerie dragon familiar on his other one. To be honest, I'm not even 100% sure it was for Arcanum but I do believe it was.

This picture fits perfectly with a character I'm working on and I would absolutely love to find it again. The only problem is that my GoogleFu is extremely weak and I haven't had any luck finding it, if it even exists outside of that one ad I saw. I've looked through what few issues of the aforementioned magazines that I still have with no luck.

Any chance someone out there either knows which advertisement I'm talking about or where I could get my hands on a copy of it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated as I like having pictures on hand to help inspire me as I create. smile.gif
Critias
I wonder if this link will work right.
Ol' Scratch
That's pretty cool, thanks! Not the one I was looking for specifically, but there's definitely some cool things there.

The picture I remember was a full-page full-color ad. The orc was sitting an angle and he had a gunslinger vibe going with him. I'd kill to be able to find it again but I have never seen it beyond that one ad. frown.gif
Critias
My bad. Just saw orcish looking guy in a chair with a shotgun, from that game, and figured that must be it. Oh well.
SeriousPaul
Damn I know just what you're talking about. I'll have to start looking through my pile of stuff, and add my efforts to the Google.
Ol' Scratch
Oh thank God, I was beginning to think I was the only person who ever saw it. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012