Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I get more Info
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
kevyn668
That pretty much says it all, but is there a way to find dates and such? I travel alot for work and like to be able to shedule some trips around convention dates.
Zolhex
Well if you know the name of some of the conventions you want to go to that would help. I say that because as it is now several conventions have their own web sites. So you look them up and see when and where and quite a few have mailing lists. Some I can thing of right now are:

Megacon
game organizer
Star Trek/Buffy ect.
Gencon

Also you can check out what convention centers are in the area your going to travel to and se if they have links to the conventions that are being held. You can get information from the company that makes the game like going here:

FanPro upcoming envents

In essance there are lots of ways to find out but they do require some work on your behalf. Also like I said once you find the convention you want you will probably find an email list to sign up for as well. Hope this was of some help have a nice day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012