Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Postal Service
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Prime Mover
Ok I've ordered games for 20+ years from dozens of companies/shops/individuals. I'm in Pa and usually packages take 4-14 days, sometimes even longer. Last two orders have been from two different companies in or near Seattle. These orders are taking 24 hours to reach Pa. and 2-3 days to reach me. Did someone at the USPS find a magic lamp? Now I'm not complaining...just wondering how they've speed up there transport 400% or better? Is the pipeline from the northwest to the northeast faster then elsewhere?
kanislatrans
they are now sending them over the innernet, Prime. just pop the book in one of the tubes and whoosh! grinbig.gif
my copy is in the tangled up tubes...
Prime Mover
Can only dream about a desktop printer that could make quality covers and bind a pdf......hmmm
StealthSigma
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Aug 23 2009, 09:37 AM) *
Can only dream about a desktop printer that could make quality covers and bind a pdf......hmmm

I've receive UPS and FedEx shipments from California to Indiana in 3 days. It sounds more like the distribution net in PA is bad for whichever company you're using.

I really haven't noted any difference in shipping times between USPS and UPS/FedEx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012