Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gencon and Origins Thank you!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
southpaw13
Hey all,

First off, let me say a BIG thank you to everyone who made the two big cons this year great! Without you guys, the players wouldn't have their favorite Shadowrun games to play in. We had some rough times at Gencon, but we were able to make it through. I have to thank Chuck, because without him in charge of the RPG events, I'd have been lost. I will honestly say his organizational skills are top notch!

Second off, please accept my humblest apologies for not posting this here on Dumpshock sooner. I totally blew it here. I'll be honest, I'm more familiar with the miniatures side of things and assumed too much on the RPG side. I apologize, and it won't happen again.

Thank you guys for all you do for our players (and our Agent community!) Without you, the Catalyst Demo Team would be so much less than what it is now. I can't thank you enough for making the CDT the best volunteer program out there.

And to the future, now that Eclipse Phase has released and Cthulutech is gaining in popularity, we will be looking for more Agents to run sessions for these lines. With that, we will be opening forums on secure CDT site for both these RPGs. A little known program for the CDT is the referral program. Currently active Agents can refer new agents to the CDT. The only thing we ask is that you explain the program in full to them, and just email us their information, followed up by an email from them. Easy as pie!

Michael

Caine Hazen
About time!!

Actually we're gearing up around here for some big pushes and to link things back to the Demoteam website for you big guy! It was a pleasure and an honor to serve again, and I'm looking forward to next year. We do need to cross over the teams more though, and make you play some shadowrun (and make us play some battletech)
DireRadiant
BattleRUN!
Bull
QUOTE (DireRadiant @ Aug 26 2009, 06:45 PM) *
BattleRUN!

Dibs on playing a Marisu who's stolen Harlequin's Dikoted, Orichalcum Mech. smile.gif

Seriously, it was fun, Mike. And yeah, you should come play Shadowrun with us sometime smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012