Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contact Help
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Boomer1985
I would like to use eddie stephens to make some fake ids. The problem with this is that forgery take agility instead of one of the mental attributes and in missions none of the physical attributes are listed. So with this eddie cannot make you fake id's or licenses. My Gm said that he thought it was like a negotiations test so it would use charisma instead since there is no agility listed. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
BishopMcQ
Boomer--

Basically, Eddie Stephens is a contact who can provide you with Fake IDs. You will follow the standard rules with Availability to purchase the item and use him as an appropriate contact for getting the gear. You don't need his physical dice pool for making the ID, you just take your character's Charisma+ Negotiation for the extended test. Reference SR4A, p. 312 for Availability and Buying Gear.
Boomer1985
Its just that my character's Charisma is a one and i have no negotiations to do this with. So i am using my contacts to get this with and under the uses part of the contact it says:

"Fake SIN creation and modification"

So I take that as he is creating the ID's himself which is one of the reasons you would have him as a contact. Otherwise i would have to use my fixers and other similar contacts to get the ID's but if i have the money I would rather not do that and use those other contacts to get the other gear i need.
BishopMcQ
Boomer--Yes, Fake SIN creation and modification is one of the things Eddie can be used for. If you do not have the skills necessary to make the Availability test, please reference the Swag rules on p. 287, SR4A.
Boomer1985
OK and with reading the favors section on the next page what you say makes more sense now. thanks for your help bishop.
BishopMcQ
Boomer--
Any time, it's one of the many things I'm here for.
Aaron
He also does windows.
Aaron

Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Aaron @ Sep 14 2009, 05:24 PM) *

And Aaron does mime!
Aaron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012