Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northern PA?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Ruin-Gar
It's looking like Northern PA is pretty much a deadzone for gaming, but I figure I might as well post here that I'm looking for a group. Glad to GM or play a PC, either is fine with me, though I admit I'm no sage with the rules or setting. I'm still pretty green, but I've run two SR campaigns, played in one, and have been gaming for, like, seven years or so.
AJCarrington
Too bad you're not a little further south...haven't found much here in York either.

AJC
wizwyrm
or farther west, I'm having trouble locating people in Pittsburgh either.
Cheshyr
Yeah, I've ended up playing via maptools... from the philly area.
AJCarrington
How does SR play via MapTools (feel/atmosphere/etc.)?

AJC

Prime Mover
I run a bi-weekly game with lots of veteran players we're dead center northern Pa. Where ya at?
kanislatrans
QUOTE (Ruin-Gar @ Sep 15 2009, 01:46 PM) *
It's looking like Northern PA is pretty much a deadzone for gaming, but I figure I might as well post here that I'm looking for a group. Glad to GM or play a PC, either is fine with me, though I admit I'm no sage with the rules or setting. I'm still pretty green, but I've run two SR campaigns, played in one, and have been gaming for, like, seven years or so.

hell yeah, weve been here since god was wearing diapers,omae! we're based out of Coudersport. I know of another group in Port Allegany. I always wanted to put togeather a forum/ meeting place for folks up here to get in contact with other gamers but have 'nt had the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012