While it’s not completely official yet because I’m still waiting on the powers that be to make the changes and approvals, what will hopefully be the new Dumpshock IRC is up and running, however at the moment it’s only accessible directly through the IP address.

It currently has almost no population to it as I've only recently brought it on-line and finished testing it. A couple of things I’d like to point out about the new server. First, this is not ran off of someone’s home computer, it is on an actual host. Second, not only is the server capable of supporting 512 users (not that we’ll need that many) it also has complete servers available such as nickserv and chanserv.

That said, I'd also like to request that you only register your nickname, and to limit the number of game character names you register. Also registering a name for the purpose of preventing it's rightful owner from using it will also not be tolerated.

IP Address: 72.20.40.38
Port: 7500

Note: This is not the default port for IRC, if you cannot connect to the server be sure to check your port address. This was done to help prevent potential trouble with irc spambots.