Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle, WA - looking for game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
endersdouble
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm new in the area, looking hard for RPG groups. I like shadowrun a lot--I haven't had a lot of opportunity to play it, but I have a decent amount of RPGing experience, and I have played /some/ SR before--and would love to join an established game, or a newly forming one for that matter.
blindfox
QUOTE (endersdouble @ Sep 29 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm new in the area, looking hard for RPG groups. I like shadowrun a lot--I haven't had a lot of opportunity to play it, but I have a decent amount of RPGing experience, and I have played /some/ SR before--and would love to join an established game, or a newly forming one for that matter.

actually, you may be surprised by the amount of dumpshockers who live in the seattle area...
i'm forming a group of about 5 or six down here in the tacoma region. gimme a tell and we'll chat smile.gif
Kavu
I've been looking for a game up north of Seattle -- preferably in the Bothell / Mill Creek area.

blindfox
sorry, kavu, a little out of your area
Not of this World
Which edition are you playing?

If its 4th I recommend seeing if you can connect with anyone still playing at Fantasy Flight Games in Edmonds/Lynnwood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012