Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Grab and Contacts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Mantis
So after playing through The Grab, our group has Zhang Wong the talismonger as a contact. Yay! Except if you check out his stats in The Miracle Worker, he is listed as a Loyalty 1 Connection 2 contact but in Picking Up the Pieces he is listed as a Loyalty 2 Connection 1 contact. Opps must be a typo or something. Easy fix. Unless you check his stats in the player handouts where he is listed as a Connection 3 contact. So just what is he? What have the other GMs awarded him as? And yes our group did save Lady Jade.
darune
Hi

Our next mission is the grab so i have recently prepared it.

I would think that loyalty 1 and connection 2 makes the most sense.
Redjack
Also remember, Loyalty is a measurement of the relationship between the PC and the contact.

Connection rating is an attribute of the contact and static.
Mantis
Yea I'm aware of that. The problem is, this "static stat" varies between a 1 and 3 in this adventure, depending on which section you read. Am I the first to notice this or something? Or did every other team bugger up the run and never gain this guy as a contact? I suppose every other GM just assigned whatever they wanted to the contact and said to hell with it and never pointed it out. Well fine, I'll leave it at that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012