Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ork Adapt looking for work
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Lok1 :)
"All that matters is the kill."
"To live is to grow, to grow to is become strong, to become strong is to defeat the strong, to face defeat is to die"
They call him takedown, he and others like him follow streetpride, a religion born of the streets and the ganges. It started out from the way of the street fighter and grew into something more. All over seattle certian ganges grew closer, gathering around a few powerfull fighters, slowly over the years a new culter began to grow, a new religion. Become strong by deafeting others, from this was born new a new way of martial arts. Each branch much like the dojos of old each compeating amongst eachother proveing themselfs by killing those of the other branchs. Takeing in anyone who would learn, the ex-corporait street samuria, the ganger who wanted something more, the mage or adapt in search of something more.
It is into this cycle that the young ork who would later call himself takedown would enter at the age of 7. Sinliss and familyless, an adapt and school leader known as Shade took him in and taught him amongst his students, years later awakend he became one of the best of the school, leaveing many dead as he climbed in the ranks untill a massive war broke lose, one of the school takeing down a major player in the mafias attempts to gain a handhold Puyallup. The mafia retailated by starting up a gange war that left only a few of the school left, each day the more of the few surivers getting picked of by other streetpride followers looking to make a name for themselfs. Takedown, one of the last now looks for work in the seattle underground, hopeing for a chance to rebuild his school and gain revenge apon the mafia.
OOC: This is a character who I replaced by my hacker in pirate cheifs game and am now looking for another game to squeze into, he follows streetpride as a tradition(NA/because he's a adapt) , an a martial arts useing the rules found arsenal. If your intrested in takeing him into one of your games please post hear or email me at Tarkthesharkjr@gmail.com
His character sheet can be found HEAR (I'm willing to revise him a bit to fit into your group better)
PS: Just to let you know he duel weilds monophilimant whips so if you'd rather not have to deal with that I'll gladly play another character in your game.
Lok1 :)
BUMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012