Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BattleCorps is kinda derp.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ren
Back in March, I ordered the Shadowrun 20th anniversary limited edition book.

This is my order status as of today.

A little bird told me this is the place to complain if I want people to help me and stuff like that. So...Here I am. Yeah.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Ren @ Oct 23 2009, 08:12 PM) *
Back in March, I ordered the Shadowrun 20th anniversary limited edition book.

This is my order status as of today:

[img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3785/wtfbattlecorps.jpg[/img]

A little bird told me this is the place to complain if I want people to help me and stuff like that. So...Here I am. Yeah.

Don't feel to bad, I ordered mine in March, and am still waiting... that would probably be because the book has yet to hit the streets... A few people may have theirs, but definitely not the vast majority...

Just Sayin'

Keep the Faith
Larsine
The limited edition has NOT been printed yet. Nobody has the Limited edition of the SR4A.

Lars

Thanks to Bull for pointing out my error.
Bull
QUOTE (Larsine @ Oct 24 2009, 03:12 AM) *
The limited edition has been printed yet. Nobody has the Limited edition of the SR4A.

Lars

I think you mean not been printed yet. And yes, this is unfortunately the case. The SR4A LE is not out yet, and there's no release date or timeframe been given yet. Sorry frown.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Bull @ Oct 24 2009, 10:48 AM) *
I think you mean not been printed yet. And yes, this is unfortunately the case. The SR4A LE is not out yet, and there's no release date or timeframe been given yet. Sorry frown.gif

Well, I am still content to wait...
Here's for a quick resolution though...

Keep the Faith
BookWyrm
Again, another reason why I don't pre-order my books.
Bull
I don't normally pre-order. I'd rather get them from my local game store, or buy them direct at the cons (I hate waiting for things to ship, and I've had bad experiences with the post office before).

However, with the LE, I definitely preordered. I wanted one, and I somehow doubt there will be many, if any, available when they do start shipping.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Bull @ Oct 24 2009, 07:40 PM) *
I don't normally pre-order. I'd rather get them from my local game store, or buy them direct at the cons (I hate waiting for things to ship, and I've had bad experiences with the post office before).

However, with the LE, I definitely preordered. I wanted one, and I somehow doubt there will be many, if any, available when they do start shipping.

No Doubt... My reasons as well...

Keep the Faith
darthmord
There's a bunch of us in the same boat. Just get in line and keep waiting. You have plenty of company. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012