Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Shadowrun game in Los Angeles area
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Hydra
Hi im new want i want to lear how to play Shadowrun. I have the 4ed books and been reading them and a friend has been explaining it to me. If there are any game in California, Los Angeles area let me know where and the times and i will see if i can make them. I work night from 9pm to about 3am so anytime during the afternoon is good for me.
Unseen
I live in Orange County but I'm in Santa Monica once a week. Twice a week next semester. Do you have a group of guys looking to play?
Triggvi
I am near Lax right off the 405. If we can get people together I can host a game.

my email address is
mrfixitofmassage@gmail.com

Triggvi
Daikuma
Check out the Los Angeles Shadowrun Meetup Group. They have 65 members and run 2-3 active games in multiple locations, including a Rifts game as well.
Neuromancer7
I'm in north orange county...

But my schedule is strange and my funds limited, so while there's a glimmer of hope for me, there's not much more. I have a car, but I can't afford to use it all that much.

I'm a veteran of RPG's and I've played Shadowrun 2-4th edition.
OpenPalm
I've had some fun with the LA Shadowrun group, but lately in the games I've been to, attendance has been sparse (as in only me, and I was lucky I planned for a D&D game in the same store.) So, I'm looking to see if anyone has a game running. Please post it here and let us all know if you're looking for someone.
Macavity
Hey there,

Just moved down to LA from Vancouver. I'm living in North Hollywood, and while I'm not necessarily looking for a game as I don't have much time, I WOULD like to meet some of you guys in the flesh and talk some SR shop. Anyone interested in hanging out some weekend?

-M4c4vity (The-Mystery-Cat/15:26:25)
The Limper
Hi,

I am located in Whittier, CA, completely new to Shadowrun and also interested in trying it out.

I joined the meetup group as well, hopefuly I will be able to play soon!

The Limper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012