Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name change
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Phylos Fett
Is it possible to change your user name?
Stahlseele
no.
pbangarth
Well, you could log in as a new user. Changing your name but keeping everything else would involve altering unknown numbers of posts, yours and the ones that refer to them or to you by name.
Ol' Scratch
Yes, it's possible to have your name change. No, you can't do it yourself. Yes, a mod with the proper privileges can do it for you. Send a PM to one and ask. I had them change mine from Doctor to Dr. (so that it would fit properly on the screen with the 'new' software) and Adam was kind enough to do so.
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (Dr. Funkenstein @ Nov 11 2009, 10:53 AM) *
Yes, it's possible to have your name change. No, you can't do it yourself. Yes, a mod with the proper privileges can do it for you. Send a PM to one and ask. I had them change mine from Doctor to Dr. (so that it would fit properly on the screen with the 'new' software) and Adam was kind enough to do so.

I think Funk is right! smokin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Don't say that! That's going to go straight to his head! biggrin.gif
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:14 AM) *
Don't say that! That's going to go straight to his head! biggrin.gif

Funk? Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! grinbig.gif
BookWyrm
One must always listen to one's doctor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012