Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Google Wave Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Platinum
I am trying to recruit for a second/third edition Hybrid game on google wave. I have 30 invites available. PM me if you want one even to try and get in on
one of the 4e games they have running. We finally got a dice roller that works automatically.

My game is listed https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave...w%252Bl0psF2oSC
for 4e look at the list of RPG's on wave https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave...w%252BqpcJ0DFSC

NightLife
I'd be interested in the 2nd/3rd game.
Platinum
QUOTE (NightLife @ Nov 26 2009, 12:05 AM) *
I'd be interested in the 2nd/3rd game.

I've been sending out invites to all that ask.

the game wave is http://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave...w%252Bl0psF2oSC

we have a shaman, an adept, and a cutter. what are you interested in playing?
Lok1 :)
I already have wave, and am intrested in the any of the 4th edition games. And I might be interested in the second/third.
Wich ruleset dose it lean towards, I never played second.
Platinum
QUOTE (Lok1 :) @ Dec 1 2009, 03:53 PM) *
I already have wave, and am intrested in the any of the 4th edition games. And I might be interested in the second/third.
Wich ruleset dose it lean towards, I never played second.

There isn't alot of difference between second and third.

3rd edition took many of the optional rules from fields of fire and cybertechnology like cyberware damage, stress points, and bioware affecting heal rates, and integrated them into the core system. I think the biggest change from second to third was 3rd edition really nerfed chrome compared to 2nd with the initiative changes. If you had a high init in 2nd ed your faster actions go first instead of happening after slow characters like 3rd ed. (often mages would just get their manabolts ready, when cutters just dropped a group of gangers with his reflexes.)

We had left that many optional rules since we didn't have those rules when we started and they tended to bog the game down for us. (we did allow the gear and cyberware from those books.) Also in second, your magic rating affected your decking skill, you could deck naked, and there are two sets of matrix rules.)

4e games are listed under the list of RPG's on wave https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave...w%252BqpcJ0DFSC
ker'ion
I can't even get Google Wave to show the RPGs list.
Every time I try to click your link, it gives me a blank page and won't let me search for anything outside of my own posts. wacko.gif
Platinum
QUOTE (ker'ion @ Dec 26 2009, 03:34 AM) *
I can't even get Google Wave to show the RPGs list.
Every time I try to click your link, it gives me a blank page and won't let me search for anything outside of my own posts. wacko.gif

with:public shadowrun

You will get a list of search results. if you send me your email addy, then I will add you as a contact then add you to the wave.
ker'ion
Sent.
Thank you.

And the only thing I've found for 4E was a beginner's game and I don't want to hurt the (listed as new) GM's brain.
Platinum
QUOTE (ker'ion @ Dec 31 2009, 05:09 AM) *
Sent.
Thank you.

And the only thing I've found for 4E was a beginner's game and I don't want to hurt the (listed as new) GM's brain.

I made a mess of things a little. I added you to 2 waves that you won't want. Just trash them. The version II recruitment wave is the one that you will want, although I think most people are looking for a 4e gm. I did see 4 or 5 4e posts in there. Hopefully you will get in.
ker'ion
It may be a bit. I have to reset my computer.
Something corrupted some of the core files, including the restore files.
n0tthellama
I run a weekly game but none of my players are experienced to run one themselves. I have such a hankering to be a PC instead of a GM these days! I requested an invite into google wave and am interested.

I have a stable of characters made but can make what we need. Will this be a high level or low level campaign?

*edited for typos*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012