Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumpshock 'hiccup'
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
BookWyrm
I've been checking DS for a few days, and every time I kept getting an Error message with a white screen saying the the IPS was wrong. NOw, as of this posting, DS is back and I'm glad.

Does anyone know what happened?
Weaver95
oh thank GOD it's back!

*twitch*

*gibber*
Red-ROM
yea, its been a long weekend with no Dumpshock fix
Stahlseele
Other Question:
If dumpshock has been down for more than 24 Hours, then how come there are posts dated "Yesterday"?
Weaver95
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Nov 15 2009, 06:26 PM) *
Other Question:
If dumpshock has been down for more than 24 Hours, then how come there are posts dated "Yesterday"?

Bug spirits dude. Bug spirits. they get into everything.
Brazilian_Shinobi
I think the Otaku or maybe the Immortal Elves are to be blamed for this.
Doc Chaos
No, its the followers of the dissonance, I tell you! They found us! We better bring out the big guns... just in case... they might come back...
BookWyrm
Well, whatever happened, I hope it doesn't happen again. That bit of down-time spooked me a little.....
Ol' Scratch
It happens a few times a year. This forum is surprisingly active for a relatively small forum.
tisoz
I think it contributed to stalling a game I was running. The down time was at a point of transition, and things never really transitioned.

Maybe it will rebound after the new year when people have more time and "cabin mode" emerges.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012