Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Evil Men Do
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
fistandantilus4.0
This is going to be the OOC and setup thread for a solo game for DS user SinN. The operating character will be an orphaned Christian Theurge operating in the Seattle area, specifically the edges of Redmond.

This should be fun.

Flying solo, I'm giving 500 BP t do your worst with. Also, take the "Lost Loved Ones" negative quality. This will be a free 5BP Neg Quality that won't count against the number of points for qualities you can usually have. I'd suggest taking "School of Hard Knocks" as a positive Qual.
Lost Loved One (Short version) - Lost loved one; mysteriously dissapeared, will go to any lengths to find them. Will + Logic (2) test to resist following some line of information
School of Hard Knocks (Short) - +2 for "street" skills (like chip dealers, gangs, etc) due to growing up in the urban street enviroment

Other than that, we'll follow the normal posting guidelines for color codes, etc.

This is not the typical shadowrun game. For starters, you likely won't be getting paid for what you do. Keep that in mind going in. Also, take your contacts appropriately. I'm following the house rule of allowing free contact BPs. You get your charisma x3 in free points for purchasin contacts only. Cuase everybody knows somebody.
SinN
Seth Micheal McMannis
A.K.A. Haze
Elf
Age-19

Body-3
Reaction-4
Agility-3
Strength-3
Logic-3
Charisma-6
Intuition-3
Willpower-3
Magic-7
Edge-3

Active Skills
Sorcery-2
Unarmed Combat-3
-Street Fighting-2
Conjuring-2
Con-3
Perception-3
Ettiqute-3
Arcane-3
Enchanting-3
Shadowing-3
Pistols-4

Knowledge skills
Seattle-3
Magic theory-6
Theology-5

Language Skills
English-N
-City Speak-2
Sperithial-4

Qualities/Flaws
Spirit Bane- Blood Spirits
Spirit Affinity- Angel Spirits
Lost Loved Ones
Magician
School of Hard Knocks
Will To Live

Contacts
Father Micheal 5/4 (Loyalty/Skill) Informant/Religious Advisor
Father Micheal is the man responsible for Haze. He raised him from birth, on possibley the only man alive who knows anything about his parents. Haze would do anything to protect The Father and his church.
Preist 3/5 Hunter
Haze first encountered Priest as a young child while he was paying his respects. It was the middle of the night and a strange man was praying at the alter. Haze (Then Seth) Aproached Priest. They spoke for a while before Father Micheal rushed him off to bed in a quick hurry. Since then, Haze has had several more conversations of theology and lore with him. And even helped him on a job or two, much to Father Micheals protests.
Raid 4/3 Hacker
Raid is Haze's childhood best friend. They grew up together in the orphanage. Raid also sees The Father as a father figure. Through thick and thin these two have stuck by each other. Raid used to have ties to some local gangers, but thanks to Haze, hes cut them. Trying to turn another leaf, he copes with a mild drug addiction to BTM's. THough Raid is a good guy and a loyal friend, his vices sometimes effects his decisions poorly.

Low Lifestyle
Equitment(Just whats worth mentioning)
Comlink(LowGrade, just cant remember any of the brands)
Certified Cred stick
Fake SinN Rating 3
2 Ares Predator IV's

Spells
Heal
Mana Bolt
Mana Ball
Physcal Barrior
Mana Barrior
Levitation
Slay Vampire
Fire Bolt
Mind Link
fistandantilus4.0
Points correction - On skills, you've spent about 170 point. Remember that Conjuring and Sorcery are skill Groups, that include a bunch of skills (Conjuring - Summoning, Binding, Banishing; Sorcery - Spellcasting, counterspelling, Ritual Magic). Skill Groups cost 10 bp per rank at creation. Also remember that Spells are 3Bp each.
fistandantilus4.0
I couldn't post last night, because I was so incredulous.

You're a catholic theurge, and you hear gun shots ... right out side your church, .. people are running and yelling in fear ... and you go inside?! Taking 'turn the other cheek' pretty extreme, aren't ya?
SinN
Oh shit, haha i didnt read that too clearly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012