Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Corona/Riverside players
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Kovu Muphasa
We are looking for a 1-3 players for the occasional Saturday Game.
Kovu Muphasa
Come celebrate the holiday season with us, the Canton of Aquataine’s annual Open House and Pot-Luck is next Saturday, come and join the fun, meet new people and talk over old times with new folks. We want to set up our 2010 classes for the canton at this event and talk about how to get information about our events to the general public. Have a say in what goes on with Adria in the Inland Empire .

Everyone is welcome and if you let us know you are coming we will have a calendar save for you not only to write down the Esperance, Aquataine and Imperial events for the year, but the Ren Fairs and other great things going on in 2010.

Date: Saturday December 5th

Place: Sierra Pines MHE 3883 Buchanan St. Space50 Riverside CA

Time: Noon “ish”

Attire: Come in comfortable mundane clothing if you want, so you can just relax and have a good time.

Food: Lord Cromar and Dame Willow will be supplying a ham, grammas famous baked beans, an assortment of breads AND HOMEMADE COOKIES AND CANDIES so bring something to complement our buffet.

Drinks: Lord Cromar and Dame Willow will be supplying hot mulled cider, tea, coffee, soft drinks and water . . . . . BYOB or whatever

Combat: if the weather permits we can ‘play’ in the street

Lord Cromar Volfsblot, Viceroy of the Canton of Aquataine

Dame Willow de’ Rara, Queen Mum of Esperance
Kovu Muphasa
We are still looking for 1-2 players
Shot
i be a player in the temecula area that may be able to make it out there but i have a crappy schedule email me at 4n4rchi57@gmail.com for more infp
NileGator
I'm looking for the occasional sat game. I live in La Habra, so Riverside is just 45 min down the road. Send me a message with the details.

Nick
davecutts
If you are still looking for players I would be game. I live in San Bernardino. I played !e a couple of times years ago, always a fun game, but I'll need some coaching to get up to speed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012