Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missions Calendar
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
KarmaInferno
Maybe I'm just blind and missed it, but...

Is there somewhere "how to use the calendar" gets detailed?

I saw a couple of references to it in the FAQ, but nothing directly instructing how to use it.

I can GUESS at what I'm supposed to do, enter each played adventure in a box and every box represents a week for purposes of calculating when lifestyle and other time based events kick in, but what's the "free week" for?

Also, is there a reason the months are labeled, and not just "month 1", "month 2", etc? The setup seems to indicate the months are NOT based on when you played each adventure in real world time.

Thanks,

QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Dec 12 2009, 11:28 PM) *
I can GUESS at what I'm supposed to do, enter each played adventure in a box and every box represents a week for purposes of calculating when lifestyle and other time based events kick in, but what's the "free week" for?

That's almost entirely it. Time based events include healing, gear purchases, and other items as required. It's really to make sure lifestyle gets accounted for.

Edit: I wouldn't have have done it as a calendar, but more of the Karma, Nuyen expenditure log where you add a column for the elapsed time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012