Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players wanted for SR4
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Aerospider
Long shot, but what the hey.

I'm a GM with a couple of players located in Brentwood, UK. In the next couple of weeks we're going to start up an SR4 campaign but could do with more players. I'm near the station, so easily reached, and would be looking to play once or twice a month on weekends.

The games might be a bit slow-paced at first as we're all new to 4th ed. and my players don't have a lot of RP experience between them, but I do like to make my adventures rich and intriguing with recurring themes and plot-lines. As a GM I'm fair and flexible, keen to plunge the depths of all five corebooks, but not very amenable to powergaming/munchkining.

Let me know if (by some great fluke) you're nearby and looking for a game.
exSaint
I've got a friend that's at one of the American Air Force Bases just outside of London and I think he'd probably be interested. I tried seeing how far it was from you, but I don't know which base he's at. I'll pass the link on to him.
exSaint
I spoke to my friend.. He's in Brandon, Suffolk, apparently about an hour and a half away and would be reliant on public transportation unless you've got someone in his area that he could carpool with. Let me know if you think that's possible and I'll pass along a message.

fyi, he's not online til after Christmas.
Aerospider
QUOTE (exSaint @ Dec 16 2009, 05:30 PM) *
I've got a friend that's at one of the American Air Force Bases just outside of London and I think he'd probably be interested. I tried seeing how far it was from you, but I don't know which base he's at. I'll pass the link on to him.

Cool, thanks for that.
He might be up near Colchester, which would be perfectly doable.
Aerospider
QUOTE (exSaint @ Dec 16 2009, 08:45 PM) *
I spoke to my friend.. He's in Brandon, Suffolk, apparently about an hour and a half away and would be reliant on public transportation unless you've got someone in his area that he could carpool with. Let me know if you think that's possible and I'll pass along a message.

fyi, he's not online til after Christmas.

Great, thanks for that.

I would have thought an hour and a half may be just too much to trouble with and that the last train/bus is likely to be too early, but by all means have him message me if he's interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012