Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next module?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
Hey folks, we're approaching the next month interval since the last posting on drive thru. Will we see a new module in our stockings? I've been really really good this year by shadowrunner standards.
BishopMcQ
I'm hoping yes. I've seen artwork, layout, and edit notes. With luck, yes it will be posted. I do not have an exact date at this point.
LurkerOutThere
*nudge*

Soon I hope?
BishopMcQ
I sent in a request for an update.
LurkerOutThere
Ok

I'm tired of beating you up Bishop but this seems rather silly. A lot of these modules ran at Origins last year and their still not out for general consumption. That literally means that I cannot pay money to catalyst for the game material and turn around and run it for others, theoretically inducing them to also pay for material. All the art and layout and stuff is lovely but it's not much help if we can never actually run the modules because they arn't available. I guess maybe it's time to write letters or something.
BishopMcQ
Lurker--I understand your frustration. I am looking into it fully and trying to get a precise date for this release and future ones. If you are serious about writing letters, send me a PM and I can provide you with the necessary email or physical addresses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012