Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mission errata ?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Delarn
I've started Manhattan campain last weekend. And I found error in SRM3-00 .Apple Press is in Manhattan Island, and the player are not in ? So they have to do Transit Paper before getting hte Mission ... So they don't have the Fake SIN to enter Manhattan.

My Character were from Manhattan so I don't really have this problem.
BishopMcQ
The text specifically sends you to the Apple Press in Brooklyn. I understand that the text in the Rotten Apple is somewhat unclear as it doesn't indicate that the Apple Press is a local coffee shop/propaganda market with multiple locations in the boroughs. (This is clarified in the GM section of the Mission)

Edit: Scratch that. I was looking at the final manuscript, it looks like layout was done with a pre-final version.

Wrong text:
Can you meet me in the morning at the Apple Press. Nine-ish should be good. Oh, and it’s on the corner of 17th and Broadway. Thanks...”

The Corrected Text:
Can you meet me in the morning at the Apple Press in Brooklyn. Nine-ish should be good. Oh, and it’s on the corner of 4th Ave and Union. Thanks..."
Delarn
Thanks, I'll change it in my recap of the mission. Thanks again.
Delarn
TR Rating and Karma, I got a Green team and I would like to know when they get to streetwise and so on ...
BishopMcQ
With the Manhattan Missions, Players get to choose their TR. Previous Missions were based on average karma, but we opted to change it to a choice structure as experienced players with new characters are better able to handle increased threats than new players are, even if they have some karma.

In short, when your players feel they are ready to upgrade to the next threat level, they can up their TR.
Delarn
Or if the GM think they are ready ?
LurkerOutThere
Well you can counsel them, but the choice is theirs. Be sure and mention that the payment and rewards scale based on TR.
Freejack
I'm getting ready to run Block War for my group on Sunday and have an observation.

Folks who want to play the mission should not read the spoiler.

Gary Deltona is Mr. Johnson for Ready, Set, Gogh. Assuming the team does a moderate amount of legwork, they can figure out who Gary is. Block War has Gary appear again to chastise Klubbs and offer the team a modest amount to exchange a salt shaker for the Trophy.

From a background perspective, it would depend on how Ready, Set, Gogh ended as to how Gary responds when he sees the team. From "Oh no, not you guys again" to "Hey, it's 'name'. I want to thank you again *cheesy smile* " and maybe even a query because of the missing pieces of art (again depending on the mission).

I guess I'm expecting a bit more background on the GM side. The players and Gary might even play it cool and not acknowledge each other.

Carl

Edit: Corrected the name of the Mission.
Black Jack Rackham
@Freejack,
Remember ideally, Block War should come before In and Out.

Mark
Freejack
QUOTE (Black Jack Rackham @ Jan 2 2010, 03:48 AM) *
@Freejack,
Remember ideally, Block War should come before In and Out.

Mark

Arr, sorry, got the missions mixed up. I meant to say Ready, Set, Gogh not In and Out. Still the same observation though. I'll go fix my post.

Thanks.

Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012