Weird Gear Krieg
Super-Science Monsters and Nazi Necromancers
I hope this is the right place.

This is something I came up with years ago and now I am back thinking about it. I love the game setting for Gear Krieg and Weird Wars. I have been trying to mix the two for a while. In another game that I have been running off and on from the late 90s is NEST-13 [NATO Emergency Strike Team-13] that started life as an Twilight: 2000/ Dark Conspiracy campaign. I went to SR as the game mechanic to d20 Modern to True D20 and are now coming back to SR. it works well for Modern Warfare as there is not a lot of Tanks on the missions so Armored Fighting Vehicles are not much of a problem.
Weird Gear Krieg is set in WWII and it will be hard to have the right feel with out all of that Armor floating around. I have come up with a few thoughts on how to do things. Small Arms was easy, M1911A1 is a Heavy Pistol with a 7 round clip. The lack of Body Armor I am not sure about, it’s Experimental and with the fact that Karma for Gear is non-existent a lot more points have been put into skills like Dodge, which I am thinking of making either a Free Action or as “Armor”, but we have not got to play test that yet. I have also worked with Weird Wars [d20], but my d20 Modern experience has shown me that as the characters advance they become imposable to kill. The DP-9 system is impossible to grasp for my group that still has problems with SR [Old D&D players] mechanics.
The problem is the Vehicles, I would like them all to have there individual traits. I want to keep the conversion simple so I can pick up the GK book and with a note or two have a completed vehicle. Here are a simple vehicle from the game and how I could make them work and I was wondering how others thought about it.

Panzer 4 [A Sherman is very similar]
GK
-Maneuver: -3
-Movement: 2/4
-Size: 10
-Armor: 14/28/42
-Sensors: None
-Fire Control: -2

SR4
Handling [Maneuver]: -3
Accel [1st Part of Movement x5]: 10m
Speed: [2nd part of movement x10]: 40m
Pilot: None
Body [Size]: 10
Armor [1st number]: 14
Sensor: None
Flaws:
Poor Fire Control -2

GPMG [MG-34/Browing .30 Cal]
GK
-Range: 1/2/4/8 in hexes
-Damage: x2

SR
-Range [Hexes x100]: 100m/200m/400m/800m
-Damage [Base+5]: 7P
-AP [1/2 base ^]: -4

The Main Gun: 7.5mm KwK L/24 Cannon
GK
-Range: 4/8/16/24 in hexes
-Damage: x11

SR
-Range [Hexes x100]: 400m/800m/1,600m/2,400m
-Damage [Base+5]: 15P
-AP [1/2 base ^]: -6

We have also looked at thing like the 88m Cannon is the Same as a Gauss. So we are still trying to work out the details and I thought I would ask here.