Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Google Wave Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Freejack
We have an SR4 game going on Google Wave. The Team is ready to let folks lurk.

If you want to drop in and look it over, check out this wave and add yourself to the wave.

Carl
Method
I'd be interested in lurking. I'm hoping Wave might be useful for my remote group, but I'm curious how to use it to best effect.

Anyway, do you want people to join the wave or just read thru? I've read (in the Community Projects thread) that waves tend to bog down when there are too many users...
Freejack
It really seems like the more people who post in a wave/the more posts, the slower they get. We break waves off when they get slower. The highest one has 100 posts. We also break the wave off when the team moves to a new location in the adventure. In this case we're playing in Denver with the Missions so we have waves for the start, Denim, and right now Rattlesnake Grill. They're off to Sloan Lake which will have a new wave.

Go on to the linked wave. That's the welcome one. From there I'll add you to the existing waves (15 or 20) and then keep adding as we add new waves.

Carl
DTFarstar
Sadness Google Wave is invite only. I was interested in checking this game- and Google Wave itself- out.

Oh well, good luck with the game,
Chris
Freejack
I have 21 invites left. PM me your e-mail address and I'll throw an invite your way.

Carl
Bull
I'm without Internet at home for a bit (Dead wireless Router issues), but once I get back on, I'll be lurking, Jack. smile.gif

Also, once I get back, I have a pile of INvites as well i can give out. I'll post when I have things straightened out for invites.

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012