Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woot Jackknifed is up
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
Hooray, finally more mods from Origins and Gencon.
Horsemen
Where at?
BishopMcQ
All Missions are posted to Battlecorps.com and DrivethruRPG.com. Expect an official announcement soonish of Shadowrun4.com
Horsemen
Found it at RPGNow. I'll wait for the official announcement.
Black Jack Rackham
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Jan 20 2010, 04:29 PM) *
Hooray, finally more mods from Origins and Gencon.

Glad you liked it.

Mark
LurkerOutThere
*shuffles feat and looks down at the ground* I is sorry I jumped the gun
Freejack
Aw man. You're throwing off the numbering? SRM3-00 - 05 are CAT26500 - CAT26505 but this one is CAT26512?

Now I'm wondering what I've missed (CAT26506 - CAT26511).

smile.gif

Thanks. It's on my iPhone to be read during meetings today biggrin.gif

Carl
Adam
QUOTE (Freejack @ Jan 21 2010, 08:30 AM) *
Aw man. You're throwing off the numbering? SRM3-00 - 05 are CAT26500 - CAT26505 but this one is CAT26512?

There's only one category -- 265 -- for Shadowrun PDF Exclusives. 06-11 are earmarked for other stuff.
BishopMcQ
I could be mean and say that all the darkest secrets of SoLA and Holostreets will be included in those earmarked files, but actually Adam has much better surprises in store.
Freejack
Finished reading Jackknifed! on Sunday and am really looking forward to running this. It looks like a lot of fun.

I did find a few errors in the text. Mostly typos but there are a few places where the wrong thing is listed (like GridLink vs GridGuide or Ork as a Quality) and one place where Legwork is suggested but without a connection to the Matrix or other people to consult, it would be a little difficult to really do any checking. Maybe I'm just not resourceful enough smile.gif

Still, looks like it'll be fun. Thanks.

Carl
map
Excellent adventure, props to the author!
BishopMcQ
Mark Edwards goes by Black Jack Rakham on the forums.
Black Jack Rackham
QUOTE (map @ Jan 26 2010, 06:19 PM) *
Excellent adventure, props to the author!

I'm honored biggrin.gif
Mark
Axl
We played it last night. Great mission!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012