Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any players in Melbourne, Australia?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
The Jake
Hi all

My group plays fortnightly, every other Friday. We have usually up to six players plus myself as the GM. At present, our players (for a variety of reasons) are down to 3 regular players at present. We're going through Ghost Cartels and struggling at present with only 3 players based on their current character skillsets.

If you happen to live in Melbourne, we play in the South Eastern suburbs (where depends on whose house on a given day). If you are keen to play, the group desperately needs a vehicle rigger and a hacker and possibly some additional muscle.

If you think you can fit these roles, live in Melbourne and possibly interested in regularly attending a casual SR tabletop game, please hit me up via. PM.

cheers

- J.
Tzurah
Hey The Jake, you still looking?

Unfortauntely I have read through GC as I was planning on running it for my players but it never happened. Once you finish GC though I wouldn't mind playing for a bit.

Let me know.
Dante
Hey The Jake

Just recently moved to Melbourne and am keen to find a game to join.
Would love to join if you are still playing or know of any games going on.

Cheers Andrew
Dante
Hey The Jake

Just recently moved to Melbourne and am keen to find a game to join.
Would love to join if you are still playing or know of any games going on.

Cheers Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012