Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another SR4 Google Wave Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Crank
I'm looking at organizing a new SR4 game to be played over Google Wave. I'll GM and I'm looking for about 4 players.

The setting will be a classic Seattle-based game, for the most part. Only the standard metatypes are available for characters.

Respond if you're interested and then PM me sometime in the next week with a rough character concept. (No need for a full character yet.) I'm not looking for the "best" group of character concepts, so a sentence or two for the concept is adequate. I'll PM interested parties with some follow up questions and then choose a final group in about a week. If possible, I'd like to officially start the game in about 2 weeks.

I'll be open to lurkers, but it probably wouldn't be for a week or two after the game starts. After we're sure that the game doesn't suck.

I have Google Wave invites for those that are interested but don't have it yet.

Rystefn
I'm interested, but I'd like to know a few things. Are you looking for seasoned pros, or punk gangers? Is this going to be a more gritty style of game, or more "pink mohawk" style?
Crank
I'm looking more for seasoned pros.

As for gritty vs "pink mohawks", I'm not sure how I would classify it exactly. If I had to I'd say my games are somewhat in between. Most of my SR career has been "pink mohawk" SR2. I quit playing about the time SR3 came out and only picked it SR4 about two years ago. So while my games have gotten grittier, there are some things that just don't feel like Shadowrun if they aren't "pink mohawk."

SQLCowboy
I'm definitely interested. Unfortunately, I have only been lurking and just registered, so my login doesn't have access to PM yet.
Crank
I set up a recruitment wave at: SR Recruitment Wave
Lambmcspicy
I am interested in the SR game as well. I cannot PM yet nor can I get into the wave link you designated, so I am not sure if you can PM me so I can be recruited. thanks.
Crank
I'm not sure what the deal with the Wave. It seems to be set up properly. Does anyone else have a problem accessing it?

If you can't PM, go ahead and email me at ntippets at gmail dot com.
SQLCowboy
The wave works for me.
m10103
Are you still looking for people? I'm definitely interested, but I'll need googlewave invite.
Dumori
if your still lookign I'm in I want to play a TM/ninja a very nasty build with a few initiations... (go touchlink)
Crank
QUOTE (m10103 @ Feb 3 2010, 11:58 PM) *
Are you still looking for people? I'm definitely interested, but I'll need googlewave invite.

Send me an email at the address I have listed above or post your email and I'll send you an invite.
SQLCowboy
Just so you know, although you can be sent an invite, I sent one to a friend of mine over 2 months ago and he still hasn't been added in. Google is taking it slow with invites, probably because they're not done with it yet. YMMV.
Crank
Looks like we've got our four. You can still let me know if you're interested in playing, just in case one of the others drops out.

Also, we will look into allowing lurkers a few weeks from now, depending on how things go.
AJCarrington
Looks like I missed out on this one, but would love to be on a wait list should you need additional players. Have added the Wave to my subscriptions and will be keeping tabs as possible.

Regards,

AJC
Shin

I'm interested on two scores. Playing SR4 and getting invited into Google Wave cool.gif. No room left, though, eh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012