Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Player Seeking (Capitol Hill)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Academic Sake
Just bought the 20th Anniversary Edition of the 4th ed rules and really want to play.

I'm willing to host.

Cheng
Octopiii
I would be interested. I live in West Seattle.
Teryn180
I'd be interested in getting a game going. I'm up in the north Seattle area (Lynnwood area really).
tete
You might also check pen and paper games thats how i filled the opening in my thursday night game.
Rabbit
I'd be willing to run a game in the area (I live in Bothell) but would rather play. Looks like we almost of a full group here.
Octopiii
I would be willing to GM, but we still need a place to play at.
Rabbit
I would be able to host a game but my place won't be idea as I'm not the most centrally located. I'm in north Bothell near Canyon Park.
Octopiii
Anyone still around?
gorramfrakker
QUOTE (Octopiii @ Apr 16 2010, 01:43 AM) *
Anyone still around?

Yup. I am currently GMing an SR game on Beacon Hill but would love to switch sides of the table.
Octopiii
Cool... I just moved to the Central District so you're pretty close by. I'll send you a PM.

Edit: Actually, I can't PM you until you leave probation. You can email me using my handle @ yahoo . com
gorramfrakker
QUOTE (Octopiii @ Apr 27 2010, 08:08 PM) *
Cool... I just moved to the Central District so you're pretty close by. I'll send you a PM.

Edit: Actually, I can't PM you until you leave probation. You can email me using my handle @ yahoo . com

Emailed.
Octopiii
I don't seem to have received anything. question.gif
Teryn180
I'm still interested in being a player, but I'm down in Oregon right now unfortunately.
gorramfrakker
QUOTE (Octopiii @ May 1 2010, 08:05 AM) *
I don't seem to have received anything. question.gif

Hmmm, try me then, calabro dot james at gmail dot com
gtjormungand
I just moved into the area and would love to play Shadowrun. Are there still openings at the table?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012