Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vice Street Date and Previews
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
The criminal underworld of the Sixth World has never been exposed like this. Vice talks criminal operations worldwide, from small fry to international syndicates. Vice is a 192-page softcover for Shadowrun, Fourth Edition.

And it comes to gaming stores on the street date of Tuesday, February 23rd! Give your local store a call this week or next and let them know that you want a copy, and they should be able to have it for you that date or later that week. Overseas customers, as usual, will need to give it another week or two to get across the pond!

Take a look at the first two Vice preview: the Table of Contents and the first few pages of the International Syndicates chapter in one preview, and part of the Yakuza section in another!

Vice

Illegal is a strong word.

It means you're doing something that the government doesn't want you to do. You'd never do anything like that, right? Or would you?

It might be that some laws are... misguided.

It's civil disobedience and a moral imperative to oppose those laws.

Gandhi taught us that.

My friends and I—we're here to help you make these difficult moral choices. We'll even provide you with a support network, if someone objects to your strong moral compass. And, hey, if everything works out, maybe all of us might come out ahead. Don't worry! We’ve got your back.

Ancient History
The Ten Thousand Monkeys approve.
The Jake
The Jake approves, and that is all anyone cares about.

Eagerly awaiting hardcopy at my local gaming store.

- J.
Kalvan
I didn't like what I was reading at all, (Certainly Ghandi and Thoreau would have recthed their guts out reading the justifications used) but I absolutely loved how in charecter it was written and put together. I'm definitely going to reserve it at my gaming store!
Ophis
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Feb 5 2010, 03:14 AM) *
The Ten Thousand Monkeys approve.

if mokeys approve it so do I, damn March is going to be pricey.
kanislatrans
Purchase order has been approved by the accounting department. I'm getting smart and listed the request under"Marketing resources". Gotta know how to work these corp data pushers... cyber.gif
Ophis
From the Jackpoint opening page.

Mercurial Tribute Concert.

When did she die? How did she die?
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Ophis @ Feb 5 2010, 09:58 AM) *
From the Jackpoint opening page.

Ha, I'm interested in the runs surrounding the arrival of a large anchoring asteroid entering earth orbit, nothing could go wrong there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012