Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Content guide in the "Welcome to the Shadows" forum?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Penta
Not yet, but I'm trying to avoid issues.

Okay, I'm GMing a campaign there, "Blood in the Water". The original crew is in the process of capturing an Aztlaner slave ship, and I'm about to begin writing up the scene where the boarding teams first encounter the slave holds.

I don't mind the scene being tough to read; ideally, it should turn the stomach at the least. However, I'd like not to offend the TOS. The TOS, however, say nothing as to content guidance for roleplay.

So I'll just ask - mods can PM me if they want info as to the scene itself, but I'm not going to spoil things for the players or any lurkers if I can help it - are there any content guidelines for the RP forum? Even if it's as simple as "Keep it to a max of R-rated", it'd work.

If there are none and basically you abandon all hope when entering, okay, it'd be helpful if someone indicated that.
Redjack
Please refer to the Terms of Service. PG-13 would be a more appropriate comparison.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012