Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monkeywrench question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
rumanchu
Without getting too much into spoiler territory, it seems that Monkeywrench is either written oddly or was originally intended to be a longer scenario.

[ Spoiler ]

Ultimately, I suppose that it doesn't *really* matter (since it's more behind-the-scenes stuff rather than being integral to how the mission plays out), but I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
LurkerOutThere
If i'm remebering right, spoilers from firestorm and monkeywrench.

[ Spoiler ]

Fixed my spoiler tags, weird.

Bull
I'll poke Caine_Hazen and point him at this thread, as he wrote both Firestorm and Monkeywrench. But I believe that Lurker has it correct.
rumanchu
QUOTE (Bull @ Mar 3 2010, 11:02 PM) *
I'll poke Caine_Hazen and point him at this thread, as he wrote both Firestorm and Monkeywrench. But I believe that Lurker has it correct.

Cool beans; I haven't read Firestorm, so it would make sense that something in there expands on Monkeywrench.
Caine Hazen
As happens with edits...
[ Spoiler ]

if you guys have any more questions let me know.
rumanchu
QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Mar 27 2010, 10:07 PM) *
As happens with edits...
[ Spoiler ]

if you guys have any more questions let me know.

Ah; that makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I ended up going a different route with it altogether...which hopefully I can work in whenever Firestorm comes out. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012