>>Connecting Dumpshock VPN
...Matrix Access ID Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
… Connected to Onion Routers.
> Login
> Enter Passcode

>>>>Accessing Encrypted Post
>>>>Cannot Trace

I understand the need for questions, but please do not ask them. Understand only that it is my job to watch those who run. I've been having my eyes in Miami as of late, and I saw this two man team tackle a run the other day. I was hoping to get some....creative input on these two that I spoted. The first one, some elf woman. She seems arabic, you can sort of hear the accent. Calls herself Carbine. Confident, you can see it in the way she moves. I think she's one of the bitches who became a runner for the thrill, with those hips she could have gotten any job she wanted. Decked out, waaay to many guns. From the way she moves, I'd bet she has some pretty fancy ware. She doesn't talk much, but when she does open her mouth it's like she knows what to say. She goes from shy and silent to "Why don't you do this for me?" in less than a handful of seconds. She seems to carry around quite a set full of toys and skills as well.

The second is a man who calls himself Jargon. Another foreigner, it's easy to tell he's from Mother Russian. Ork, through and through, but most certainly a hacker. Drones, big drones, with guns. And more B&E gear than he could reasonably conceal. I reckon he's one of those who considers it all in the preparation. Rough attitude between the innuendo and intimidation tactics. I don't know jack about him beyond that. His datajack has "Still Alive" engraved on it, and seems to be damaged. I've got a feeling he didn't voluntarily leave Russia.

I couldn't watch the majority of the run myself. They broke in to some two story warehouse out towards the coast. Got in through the back. I noticed the orc, Jargon, launched a recon drone. It stayed pretty high and out of sight. I bet he used it to watch the outside. Once they got in, the camera ended up going dark, so I couldn't watch most of what they did. But they came out moments later without so much as a peep coming from inside the building. I followed them to the docks, I don't understand exactly what had happened, but it seemed a pair of trolls had their Johnson. I remember one of them said "Another thousand and we kill the trolls" before a gunfight broke out. They left moments later perfectly alive.

I noticed another woman watching them. I managed to dig up her street name, Fox, but couldn't find much else on her. She didn't join them, I intend to keep eyes on her if she doesn't discover me. There's one more, but I know nothing about him. Only that he plans to join them. A four man team if they manage to group up like I think they intend to.

What are Dumpshock's thoughts? - The Watcher

>Image Feeds<
Carbine
Jargon

((I wanted to make a sort of In Character character critique post. So with the help of my GM, we worked up this quick post in a few moments. Want to post as the watcher and get critique on your own characters? Go for it, but make sure to leave your comments on others as well.))