Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firestorm
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
I know there's some shakeups lately but we were doing so good on the release schedule these last coup0le months. I hope firestorm wasn't written by a freelancer who's now withholding copyright?
Bull
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Mar 22 2010, 10:43 PM) *
I know there's some shakeups lately but we were doing so good on the release schedule these last coup0le months. I hope firestorm wasn't written by a freelancer who's now withholding copyright?

Firestorm was written by Caine_Hazen, and I'd kick his kilted ass across the house if he withheld it smile.gif

Stephen's handling Firestorm. It hit a snag in proofing, and between his new duties with CGL and the chaos of the last week, there have been a few bumps in the road that slowed things down slightly. He will be at the GAMA TRade Show repping for Catalyst this week, so... I have no idea when it will be released, but I'm pushing for "ASAP".

I'm picking up from there, so I'm currently working on 03-09, titled Something Completely Different. I'm getting the writing schedule for everything figured out now, plus we have convention season coming up and a lot of work that needs done for that, and I want to get Season 3 releases back on track.

Bull
LurkerOutThere
Thanks for the update.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012