Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Group Looking fro Players
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
bmcoomes
Looking for a few more players of a on going campaign and group (the core group have been play for two years now). We play on maptools and use some macros but not a lot of them. Currently we use MSN live messenger for OOC chat and the chat in matools for IC. The group really needs a Mage of some sort and a Hacker or some sort. reply here to apply.

Thanks,
Brent
Triggvi
how long do you play on sunday? I might be interested.
bmcoomes
from 0900 to about 1200 (noon) for the most part.
Triggvi
I have a hacker that I could play. here is my email mrfixitofmassage@gmail.com. I am also on aim as mrfixitofmassage. Skype as mrfix-itofmassage. MSN as mrfixitofmassage@hotmail.com
Levithix
Looks like I missed my chance.
If it turns out that you still need another player, I'd be very interested in playing (though it would be my first online game)
bmcoomes
nope you didn't miss out I still need one more player. The team needs a mage still.
Levithix
Well, I'm a new player that has never really used (or even encountered much) magic, but I'd be happy to learn!
bmcoomes
Sure, thing I have a few newer players that we are teaching the game to. I think magic is one of the easier areas to teach. other then a mundane street sam but we already have enough of them. I'd prefer you use the SR4CG_DK_1i excel sheet that you can find here on Dumpshock.
Levithix
Could you link that sheet for me?
Also, I've not heard of maptools ...
bmcoomes
Sure thing,

The download site for SR4CG_DK_1i

The download for Maptool .b63 version

We play over maptool it's really easy to setup and run it's java based.
Levithix
Kool, it's small two, only a two hour download.
bmcoomes
lol, you on dial up?
Levithix
Yep, I live in the middle of nowhere.
bmcoomes
it's kewl, I'm more then willing to try it out. some of the maps I use can be on the big side I'll try to manage the sizes better.
Levithix
They're just image files, right? Image files don't tend to be very big. With a 24 inch monitor I wouldn't want to stop high res maps nyahnyah.gif

Heck, I would be fully capable of hijacking my friend's fios ^.^
Levithix
Great ... Just spent all that time downloading stuff I already had ... Go Me!
Triggvi
I already have maptools
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012