Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Results of Saturday's online game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
Thanks for playing, I hope everyone had fun, next time we can explore a game running on a weeknight if that accomodates more people. I need folks to PM me their email addresses so i can send them the log sheets although don't expect them right as I'm still playing with how best to get them out.
KnightRunner
PM sent. Thanks a ton for running. I had a great time. And thanks to all the other runners for a job well done.
Tymire
Agree there good times all around. Sorry about taking time for the rules questions and clarifications, as it is a bit distracting.
Darquewing
Lurker, I still need an email addy so I can send yours and your finaces for the game I read. Reading this, I remembered I haven't sent yours yet.

LurkerOutThere
Ah yes thanks for reminding me, actually I need to sit down and talk to Robin/Red's player on what our split looks like for the vehicle so we can have you annotate it properly on the sheet. Just keeps slipping my mind with everything else going. I will get something to you tonight though once she gets back from work.
Triggvi
I had fun with the game and look forward to the next one. It was fun even with all the tech problems. Since I have them solved, it will be even more fun. Did you get my e-mail address I PM'ed you.?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012