Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a Southern Maryland GM
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Levithix
We're a group of new runners (we've been playing DnD for years)
The current GM would much rather be a player then a GM.
Any GMs in the area looking for a group?
DVSman
Whereabouts in MD are you guys? I was thinking of getting a 4th ed SR game together one of these days - though I'm more DC / Montgomery County / Northern VA - centric.
Levithix
We're in the laplata/waldorf area. (I'm in Nanjemoy, but nobody knows where that is that doesn't know somebody who lives here)
Shin
QUOTE (DVSman @ Apr 13 2010, 07:14 PM) *
Whereabouts in MD are you guys? I was thinking of getting a 4th ed SR game together one of these days - though I'm more DC / Montgomery County / Northern VA - centric.

I'm in Bethesda/Montgomery County/MD area, and would love to find a live group cool.gif.
craygo
Hello all,
I'm in Gaithersburg/Montgomery County/MD area, and would also love to find a live group.
Just Pete
QUOTE (craygo @ Apr 16 2010, 09:52 AM) *
Hello all,
I'm in Gaithersburg/Montgomery County/MD area, and would also love to find a live group.

Cheating on our undead group?

I'm in Frederick/Frederick Co/MD, but I'm not really looking - I'm one of the reasons Craygo is! (we only play about 1/month in our *other* game, SR goes about twice a year).
felixghost
I live in the Waldorf Area and I'm looking for a gaming group. I have most of the Shadowrun books, but I haven't had a chance to play in a long time. I'm also willing to play other RPGs as well.

Thanks,
Scott
Levithix
We're actually all together right now, not playing cause we don't have enough time with people having finals.
What's your name? We might already know you.
AIM screen name could also work.
felixghost
Sorry,
I just got back.

I doubt I know any of you. I moved here about a year ago and have been working. I Look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully getting into a game at some point.

Scott
felixghost
Is there a local gaming store you guys use that people meet and buy stuff?
So far I haven't found anything, locally.

Thanks,
Scott
craygo
QUOTE (felixghost @ May 2 2010, 01:01 PM) *
Is there a local gaming store you guys use that people meet and buy stuff?
So far I haven't found anything, locally.

Thanks,
Scott

I use Amazon.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012