Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Find GM's to run Shadowrun Missions?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Rayston
I was just wondering if anyone in here was from around the Phoenix Metro area and interested/willing to run some Shadowrun Mission Scenarios? Or really just interested in a cool little local gaming con. randomcon.org.
Wandering One
QUOTE (Rayston @ Apr 5 2010, 06:45 PM) *
I was just wondering if anyone in here was from around the Phoenix Metro area and interested/willing to run some Shadowrun Mission Scenarios? Or really just interested in a cool little local gaming con. randomcon.org.

I live in Pheonix, just west of Tempe off the I-10, actually. I might be willing, toss me a PM with the details or throw 'em up here. Currently my only group is one I run online via IM on Sundays.

[EDIT] I should add I'm not an 'official' GM in any capacity for missions, I'm not even sure what it takes to be approved to run con missions or whatnot. I just enjoy running (and playing) RPGs [/EDIT]
LurkerOutThere
Very difficult process, you get missions, run them and fill out the paperwork afterwords. smile.gif
Wandering One
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Apr 6 2010, 03:16 PM) *
Very difficult process, you get missions, run them and fill out the paperwork afterwords. smile.gif

Snicker, d'oh, so much work! Lordy lordy lord. Don't know if I can keep up with that. You guys just let anyone in, 'neh?

Lurker, do you know of a link where said paperwork and process is located?
LurkerOutThere
It's actually all included in the modules you need to fill out (or have the players fill out and then sign) the log sheet at the end.
tweak
Joel used to run Shadowrun missions, but the attendance fell off, so he stopped. But he did a great job! He runs Battletech games about once a month at Games Depot.

Looks like there is a Battletech game this weekend:

http://www.catalystdemos.com/EventInfo.asp...ew&EID=8063

I doubt I will make it since the game is on my gf's b-day.

Maybe you can talk him into running missions again. I'm up for a good Shadowrun game.
Wandering One
A shame, that starts right in the middle of my weekend run. Thanks for the link tho'.
Techno Freek
I'm a GM in Phoenix i'm on the west side though and i run 2 games a month it seems you can pm me and we can see if it would work out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012